GEORGIA ANGER MANAGEMENT ASSOCIATION
- Promote Georgia Anger Management Providers to Courts, Law Enforcement, HR, Universities, Public.
- Provide leadership through Anger Management Awareness by increasing public knowledge on anger management, holding conferences, increase media coverage and monitor legislative development and court rulings.
- Identify and promote effective anger management methods and techniques
- Provide, encourage, and support standards and ethics for anger management providers, educators, experts, counselors, facilitators, trainers, therapists, and consultants
- Support anger management professional community
- Improve the quality of anger management services throughout Georgia
- Provide latest research and information on anger management to expand knowledge and techniques of service providers
- Advance the professional credential throughout Georgia, helping to make Georgia a leader in Anger Management nationally.